Friday, October 23, 2009

Dear Diary

Its been a while, and I need to release my thoughts.. I have a bunch of
jumbled images and ideas rummaging through my brain. Please bear with
me. I've been having some trouble with writing a song. Maybe I need some
inspiration.. but what kind? I feel lost when I don't write a song for a
while. It makes me sad. Sometimes I feel like a failure even though I
know inside im not. I just feel strongly about my music, and I don't
like not writing. I think it may be because of the lack of beats I have.
I am a unique writer, and I can't write a song to just any beat. It
needs to be extra intense, extra crazy, extra dark, and especially deep.
I just don't know.
My soul is searching for that key to my brain.....the perfect beat...

Sammy Sam
--sammysamz

No comments: