Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blah

Today I am relaxing on my day off from college. I am pretty stressed
about the holiday's coming. I know people shouldn't be materialistic and
worry about gifts, but I like getting gifts for people. I love wrapping
presents, and shopping during the holidays. I love baking and making
people feel good in the traditional holiday way. I pray that I will find
something, but recession has proven otherwise.

I don't know whether or not I will find a job this Christmas, but I will
continue to search and I know I'll find something. Hopefully.

I know there are people who don't have food or a place to stay this
holiday season, and I know how they feel because I have been there... (I
have a post on that). So I am thankful that this year I am healthy, and
have a roof and food. I just wish I could make a difference. I know if I
was rich, I'd be helping people and animals not just this holiday
season, but all year round.

God bless all
Sam
--sammysamz

No comments: